That is so stinkin' DARLING!! I love how your kids can sing along to Tom Petty and Keane and U2 and Jars of Clay and Depeche Mode. None of this E-I-E-I-O business.
Oh yeah, and I've watched this about a hundred times. I see her almost every week and I still can't get enough of her!
That is so great she can sing along. How cute!
CUTE! My favorite part is when she sings "yeah, freee". It's even pretty much on key. Who's kid is that?
So cute!! I think she is going to be a singer. Abby and Colton keep wanting me to play it over and over again.
So cute. I'm glad you caught that one on video!
I showed it to all the girls at work and they are all completely smitten.
OH MY GOSH!! That is so CUTE!
Thats way too cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is so stinkin' DARLING!! I love how your kids can sing along to Tom Petty and Keane and U2 and Jars of Clay and Depeche Mode. None of this E-I-E-I-O business.
Oh yeah, and I've watched this about a hundred times. I see her almost every week and I still can't get enough of her!
That is so great she can sing along. How cute!
CUTE! My favorite part is when she sings "yeah, freee". It's even pretty much on key. Who's kid is that?
So cute!! I think she is going to be a singer. Abby and Colton keep wanting me to play it over and over again.
So cute. I'm glad you caught that one on video!
I showed it to all the girls at work and they are all completely smitten.
OH MY GOSH!! That is so CUTE!
Thats way too cute!
Post a Comment