Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Kate!

Kate turned 6 on April 18th! As soon I find more than 3 seconds of free time, I'll post pictures from her party. I can't believe she's already 6! We love our beautiful, kind, helpful and smart Kathryn! Who wouldn't?? ;)








4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Wow, I can't believe she's already 6. Happy Birthday, Kate!

Ben and Sara said...

That is a really cute picture!! Abby loved her party and can't stop talking about having a Care Bear party for her birthday!!

Shanny said...

Was it really 6 years ago that she was born? Yikes. Happy Birthday!

Amy N. said...

Happy Birthday Kate! Hope it was a great day! Karen how about June for some pictures? We are going to come down for about a week once school gets out, and I want to use you and your girls for my project too.