Saturday, April 12, 2008

Job Update

Ok, so a few people have asked, and this might be the easiest way to put the news out there. Anyway, Justin found a job! It was a position at Fidelity that wasn't even listed internally, but they were still interviewing for it. There were 2 positions for 20+ applicants, and Justin snagged one of 'em. :) Soo glad to be done stressing over whether to stay or sell and find a job elsewhere.

If you didn't know the background to why he had to find a new job...here it is. In February his divison announced they were moving them to Texas. Moving to Texas is clearly NOT an option for us, so he had until this July to find a new job within Fidelity or take the severance. I kinda liked the severance idea, but this is a great position with Fidelity's awesome benefits. So we are here to stay...hip hip hooray! (Now I'm sure you wish we'd leave...)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am glad that you are sticking around. More chances for the girls, and us girls to get together.

I love the new blog!

Jeannette said...

FINALLY!! I was just waiting for you to give up on Windows Lame Spaces. Welcome!

Amy N. said...

YAY-what a relief! Although I was pulling for him to find a job up here :)