Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Easter 2008

Easter was loads o fun', food, and finding (eggs). I would write something a little more descriptive, but it's almost 3am...as usual. Too much to do, sleep wastes time...

Anyway, a few pics from our Easter doings...


5 comments:

Ramsey said...

Hi Karen! I'm glad you found me. Your kids are adorable. Feel free to email me whenever.... Ramsey.Weaver@gmail.com

Amy N. said...

3AM GIRL you are CRAZY!!

I LOVE these pictures especially that last one of sarah-so cute! How is the job situation going?

Anne-Marie said...

YAY for blogspot! Your pics are too adorable! I can't wait to see more!

natalie said...

I'm loving the title of your new blog!
Cute Easter pictures!

Leilani said...

hey new blog!...thanks for telling me you nerd. Hah, don't worry I'll tell Ben he's not allowed on this one. Brett and Sabrina's blog gets intense. I think I'm gonna have to jump into the blog world. Don't want it to be one of those things that I start and don't keep up though. Your girls are so cute. Love little singing Sarah...she should totally try out for American Idol!