(not to be confused with
mudslinging) is highly enjoyed by all in the Phippen household. We found lots of mud, dirt, and water to "fling" during our last two trips in southern utah. We spent Memorial Day weekend in the Moab area, and a couple weeks later spent 5 days in the Dark Canyon Wilderness area (south of moab in the LaSal Mountains). Here's proof that your never too old to play in dirt and puddles.
11 comments:
You guys are tearing it up! That looks like a ton of fun. It's good you have such a sweet 4-Runner that can handle that type of action. Or is it a Landcruiser. Same thing either way, right Justin. Seriously though, it's hard to find that type of fun in Syracuse.
That looks like way too much fun!
Wow, that looks dangerous! The type of thing my boys would love to do! I'm sure it was tons of fun! We Slys have a Toyota as well... a Sequoia and we love it! The only off roading we have done is the other day they were doing construction on the main road we go down and so we took the bumpy dirt road. That was enough for me. :)
Kara
I bet the girls just LOVE that!
That looks like so much fun!!! My sienna wouldn't make it though :( silly mini vans...
That was a fun trip! And you're welcome for taking two of those pics. :)
You're so outdoorsie! I went camping once and I was done with it. It was fun to see you on Saturday we need to get together again soon!
So who gets out to push when you get stuck? Looks like TONS of fun-wish my mini van was up to stuff like that :)
HEY!!!
So I was looking through our bookmarked items and saw "phippen blog" so I decided to take a look and see how you guys are! Looks like things are going fairly well? I hope anyways, hopefully we'll talk to you soon!
that does look fun! over my dead body. :) you guys are way braver than us. I need to share a pic of us in our jeep having a little adventure so you can compare/contrast. maybe i'll put it over on the family blog....
so when are you going to put up another post? I know you're on the computer all the time, so what are you waiting for??
:)
Post a Comment