Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Miss Bekah is four!



Costco makes the best cakes



One of her favorites

Party girls

6 comments:

Jeannette said...

I hope you saved a piece of carrot cake for me...that looks good!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Miss Bekah!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday, Bekah! What a pretty little girl!
Yay for new posts! Its fun to see more pictures of your cute family... Can't wait to see more!

Kara

Melissa said...

That is a lot of little girls. How cute!!

Rachel said...

What a big girl! I love that she got a pink scooter for her birthday--that's all the girls talked about since we played at your house (they've since saved money for one). Looks like a fun party, and yes, Costco makes great cakes--and cupcakes now, too!
I just realized Bekah & Anna will go to K the same year. Fun!

The Doutre Family said...

Happy Birthday Bekah! That cake looks so yummy!! What a fun party!