Event # 2 - The Kate Push
Wow. Photoshop a six-pack on her and she's ready for the tabloids!
Fun!Next I expect to see her PULLING a semi-truck with a chain like those "super-strong" guys. Whoa.
You had better stop feeding her all that health food or else be really nice to her - some day she will be a teenager! (of course with proper training it could be really good in keeping the boys away)
I saw those legs... thunder thighs on that girl.
Wow! She is strong!
HAHA! That girl has some tallent you better start submitting the movies somewhere!
That's pretty cool. You could start training her to mow the lawn and vacuum too. It's always nice when you actually remember to record those moments.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow. Photoshop a six-pack on her and she's ready for the tabloids!
Fun!
Next I expect to see her PULLING a semi-truck with a chain like those "super-strong" guys. Whoa.
You had better stop feeding her all that health food or else be really nice to her - some day she will be a teenager! (of course with proper training it could be really good in keeping the boys away)
I saw those legs... thunder thighs on that girl.
Wow! She is strong!
HAHA! That girl has some tallent you better start submitting the movies somewhere!
That's pretty cool. You could start training her to mow the lawn and vacuum too. It's always nice when you actually remember to record those moments.
Post a Comment