This is Bekah BEFORE she stopped listening to mom...

and this is her after she ignored SEVERAL warnings to not lean so far over the fountains on Temple Square...
I'd like to apologize to anyone who happened to see MY reaction. Let's just say I'm not very sympathetic when I've been ignored... :}
5 comments:
Oh man...my patience would have been gone by that point too!
HAHA I shouldn't laugh-poor girl best learn to listen to her momma. I have to tell my kids all the time that I don't tell them "No" to be a meany-I really do know best :)
Poor thing, hard lesson learned. Next time I'm in Utah, I have to get our two little blondies together! They really are so much a like.
Bekah definitely made it memorable, though! We all need a little more spice in life, right? (As long as it's not my child :))
Hey Karen! I didn't realize you had a blog! Sorry I'm not smart enough to figure it out! :) How are you all doing? Looks like you had a visit to Temple Square minus some little accidents. So I heard you renewed the My Family website... thank you! I really enjoy going on there and seeing pics... I need to post some soon... I guess I have been busy posting on my blog instead. I also wanted to see the Smith website but it says its private...
Post a Comment