My sister and her family were in town the first part of May. We ate, talked, played and ate. Oh and talked some more. We had alot to talk about, we haven't seen them for almost 2 1/2 years! Kate and Bekah finally got to play with the much talked about Anna and "Snowphia". Now if we can just convince Rachel and Chris to move to Utah....
Aunt Nettie started it...so they all had to try splashing in the reflection pool. Thanks Aunt Nettie...;)
Posing with the cousins on temple square
Sarah's not very willing to share her kitty
the Dahl girls love the Lion House
Sarah likes the food too...

6 comments:
How fun!! I love the pictures, especially Sarah's cute smile!
cute pictures. Look at all those girls! I'm sooo jealous :)
What cute cousins! We had such a fun time visiting you guys. It was such a nice break for all of us. I must admit, we are wondering why we don't live in Utah.
My fav is the one of Sarah & Clara. Soooo funny!
Oh what fun pictures! I am sending you an email right now-let me know if you don't get it I have been having issues.
How great to have your sister visit. I love the picture of the cousins in front of the temple. That will be one to hang onto and show them again when they all grow up.
Post a Comment