for her next trick, she will make the pencil disappear...
Love the messy face!!! Also love Davey in the bow one post back. Why am I not on your blogging buddies list?
Ha ha!
cute! she is getting so big!!
I love your kids big brown eyes! Do they get them from you?
@Lori- You should see all the grandkids on my husband's side. Huge brown eyes...:D Good thing, cuz mine are more on the beady side...;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
for her next trick, she will make the pencil disappear...
Love the messy face!!! Also love Davey in the bow one post back. Why am I not on your blogging buddies list?
Ha ha!
cute! she is getting so big!!
I love your kids big brown eyes! Do they get them from you?
@Lori- You should see all the grandkids on my husband's side. Huge brown eyes...:D Good thing, cuz mine are more on the beady side...;)
Post a Comment