Sunday, November 1, 2009

A "piggy" halloween

Too bad we weren't pigging out on treats or something along those lines. Halloween was my turn to have the swine flu, so I suppose you can say I was a "eukaryote housing H1N1" for Halloween. Fantastic getup, even came with a real fever of 102.8! Only Bekah and baby Davey haven't had this nasty little virus, so here's hoping it skips them somehow. I did manage to snap a picture with my cellphone of Davey in his Halloween getup a few days before we lost our Halloween spirit.

He's a cross dresser! :) He has 3 older sisters, this was bound to happen sooner or later right?? (Should've taken a picture before we took the dress off, but we were laughing uproariously. )

9 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh man! Swine flu, I am sorry, but sounds like you don't need to be vaccinated now :) I imagine little Davey will be fighting off sisters wanting to cross dress him for a long time. It seems all big sisters want to do that to their little brothers at some point. I know I did!

Amy N. said...

sorry you all are sick...I hope it misses your babies too. I remember dolling up my baby brother...yeah I think he is in for many more years of this.

natalie said...

H1N1... blah. Davey sure is pretty! If your girls are anything like my one, this will be a regular basis sorta thing in no time.

Andrea said...

LOL! Love the costume idea. I'm the oldest girl of 3 girls followed by a little brother. Poor little brother spent much of his childhood participating in our "performances" we put on for our parents, often with a tutu on his head like a hat. Sorry to hear about the flu! I definately hope your baby doesn't get it. Good luck!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Yuck...sorry you are sick, hope you feel better soon! Cute baby!

Lindsey Montague said...

I am glad you are all through it. And, now that I have read your blog, your facebook pic totally makes sense... I always knew your baby was a boy. (but I was doubting for a sec!)

Ben and Sara said...

He looks so much like Sarah! Cute!

Kara said...

niiiice... too bad you don't have one of him i his dress!!