Wednesday, April 29, 2009

He's frickin' HUGE!

So Davey had his 2 week checkup and wow...he's a chubs! I shoulda guessed, he eats ALL the time and started out rather large for being 2 weeks early. Apparently average weight gain is back to the birth weight but the kiddo weighs 9 lbs! I'm wondering if his length was measured correctly because they said he was 22.5 inches. Is that possible?? 1.5 inches in 2 weeks?? Huh...in any case...he's destined to be tall.

He fell asleep like this...

9 comments:

theriddle said...

adorable.

Sarah said...

...and frickin' cute!

Julie Smith said...

How does he bend his hand like that. You better start working on his basketball skills pronto with that length and that amount of flexibility.

jkirvin said...

I love chunky babies...that is the best! This picture is so sweet.

Amy N. said...

Oh! What a cutie and a natural in front of the camera-guess that new toy of yours will be getting lots of practice.
ps) I will email you the link to the online class soon-it's gonna be fun :)

natalie said...

He is too cute!! I love the way he falls asleep!

Kara said...

oh, 9 lbs isn't too big. He's so cute and sweet.

Kara said...

ok miss karen... where are your cute posts of your baby... its not like your busy or something! I miss saying hi to you and reading your craziness.

Elisa said...

What a big boy!!! Congratulations! We cant figure out the boy thing! Youve got an awesome family!