Well if there is anyone who doesn't know, we are expecting baby #4 near the end of April. I swear we were just announcing our first! If you didn't know, it's only because I'm much too lazy/tired/sick to tell everyone personally. (Plus I'm sure most of you have lost count and figured I had 4 already.) I think it's more exciting each time because I feel like we may have learned one or two things about raising kids. Here's to one more little "educator"!
8 comments:
Congratulations! I hope you soon feel well. BLECH on being pg. Good time to be delivering, though!
Hadn't heard. Glad you posted the news. CONGRATS! CONGRATS! I hope you get over the morning crap soon.
Congratulations Karen! Aren't chillens wonderful? What a blessing to be "increasing your brood" as my Dad used to say.
I hadn't hear, either! COngrats! I'm sorry you don't feel well, though. I don't know how you do it! Good luck!
Yay for babies! When do you find out what you're having??
Hey! You put a floating fetus on your blog, just like TAMN. So cute! So blessed!
CONGRATS!! I totally know what you mean when you say you're getting old. I have never felt so old! This time around is killing me! Oh well...I only have 29 more days!!
CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations, and thanks for finding me. It will be fun to keep in touch!
Post a Comment