Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween


Decorating pumpkins
Decorating herself

Making sure every bit of guts and seeds are scooped out


Jack o' Lantern by Kate (with only a small bit of help from mom)


Jack of Lanterns by Justin and Kate (the bottom one is a cannibal...or whatever a pumpkin eating pumpkin is)


Ready to go, but there's a bunny missing...
the littlest bunny won't hold still
Finally ready to go

The two brave ones knocked on the doors...

...while the timid toddler watched from the yard

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Super adorable! I've said it once, I'll say it again--your kids are soooo cute! I love the matching bunny outfits. They emphasize their cuteness. (Great pumpkins, by the way! Do you remember roasting the pumpkin seeds with M & D? I always thought they were so yummy. Well, I did that this year & the girls weren't fans.)

Kara said...

Again, your girls are so bee-u-tee-ful! I saw the one pic of your girls on the Smith blog, but I'm glad you posted more on here! They look adorable in all matching costumes. I love Kate's beautiful dark skin... I'm jealous! Is that a Smith thing or a Phippen thing?

I also loove the pumpkins. Kate and Justin are very creative. Especially the cannibal pumpkin. I'll bet Kate thought of that, huh? ;) I'm impressed with the one she did by herself!

Uh... Maddy asks every year to roast pumpkin seeds... but I'M not a big fan!