Bekah started preschool last week and was a great little poser for mom's first day shots. Now if only mom had skills with the camera.


I love those blue eyes. I wish I could show just how blue they are, but that would involve some talent, so you'll just have to believe me.

11 comments:
Her eyes are WAY blue! I love them-what a cutie!
What a beautiful girl! I use the "automatic" feature of my camera and it still doesn't turn out. Doh.
When we double click the last pic we get to see how blue Bekah's eyes are. She is beautiful and looks very smart too!
What cute girl! I bet you love that time you get with just you and Sarah!
Yay for preschool!!! I can't wait until Ethan's starts...but they start way late like October.
What a big girl! She is so beautiful, K. She looks like she's totally ready for preschool. It must be that 2nd child thing, huh?
She's so freakin' cute. I love her. :)
So what's the Phip family up to these days? We should hang out soon. Wanna?
Mariss
What a little doll! She and Kate have such different coloring.. they are all so beautiful! I'm jealous.. I've always wanted a really blonde girl and a dark haired girl and I have neither! Just cute red heads. :) And a blonde boy and 2 light brunettes. Oh well. I love her blue blue eyes, too!
This is reminder of the Frank R. Jensen AZ reunion on Saturday November 1, 2008 from 10 am to 4pm
Location:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
7145 E. Monterey Ave
MESA , AZ 85209
It has been a long time since we have all been together, so I hope you can make it. We are planning all kinds of fun and exciting things – at the church building and also at the park just a few steps away - but we need to know ASAP who can make it so we can plan accordingly and make assignments. We know for some of you this is NOT an easy thing to attend because of a host of commitments made to our children’s activities – but we’d really love to see each of you.
Please call, email, text, or carrier pigeon:
Bart and Jackie Jensen
bartandjackie@cox.net
(480) 325-2309 home
(480) 326-2270 cell
Karen-
I think my STUPID blogger list deleted your name...so it has been awhile since I've peeked in at your cute family...
I love the pictures. She is so cute and ready to go.
Maybe having the doorknob in the picture can serve as some sort of measuring point in the future...to see how much/how quick she grows by next year?!?
She is totally adorable! Karen, so glad you found my blog. I love reading your blog, too! You are so getting added to the blog roll!
Post a Comment