Thursday, August 7, 2008

He passed!

In May, Justin started studying for the General Securities Representative Exam (called the Series 7). Each day he had a certain amount of reading and testing to do for each step of the program. He would come home for work and then hide downstairs(away from the noise and chaos) till midnight or later. We all missed seeing him, and I counted down the SECONDS until he would be finished with the course. He took the 6 hour Series 7 exam in July, and passed with points to spare! (He was worried he'd pass by only a point or two.) That was almost the longest 2. 5 months of our lives. After all, he had to pass the test to keep his job! Oye. I am proud of Justin and very thankful it wasn't me taking that test. :) Now life can get back to the same ol' stress(and Justin can do the dishes again.) Woooweee!!

3 comments:

Amy N. said...

WAHOO!! Yay for getting your husband back!

Shanny said...

Congrats, that's fantastic news!!

Rachel said...

Way to go, Justin! You are so dang smart & totally dedicated! I don't know if I could have kept up that regime.