Thursday, August 14, 2008

For Kara

I am so very very lazy and didn't want to redo that "about him" tag. You should feel VERY special I linked it for you. ;) (Sorry about the jumbled post, Windows Live kinda stinks)

http://phippenphamily.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!57278BD442EC53AE!1003.entry

3 comments:

Kara said...

You're so awesome! I can't believe its taken me this long to read it! Thanks, Karen!

Kara said...

Cute, Karen. Thanks for directing me here! So what do you do if Justin makes dinner, does the bills, drives and mows the lawn? Oh wait, you mow the lawn too. I wouldn't be caught dead. My husband knows that. Oh wait, he doesn't mow the lawn either. :) He does drive wherever we go though. :)
So do you still do this blog and the blogspot one? Sounds like a lot of work. So are you coming to the AZ Jensen family reunion??

Kara said...

I copied and pasted the comment I left on your other blog thats why it kinda doesn't make sense. Ok, I'll stop annoying you now. :)
p.s, Did you finish Breaking Dawn yet? I haven't, but just wondered if you did....