Sunday, March 6, 2011

Validation

I recently started homeschooling my 2 oldest again. I attempted from October 2009 to Spring 2010, but it kicked my butt, so I decided to try our local elementary this school year.  We made it to January and then school became a joke,  so several weeks ago I pulled them out and we started Homeschooling Round 2. During Language Arts, Bekah (6 year old) wrote a story that made my day. 
Here it is in all its unedited glory!

THE GIRL WHO LOVED SCHOOL.

Once there was a girl who loved homeschool..she would do tons of corsive.
And more math then she should and tons of lagwag arts.
Know one knows who she is but they do know she is beautiful
She has two cats and she loved them its just they got killd. Danielle
Is a happy girl .she dose work all day.she is very happy to get
Up right when her alarm clock rings..but sometimes
She likes to play with her friend pearl
Her moms name is Karen her dads name is bob.







6 comments:

Leilani said...

Heh, cute :) You're doing k12 again? Does Utah have a program like CVA (Columbia Virtual Academy)?

Sabrina said...

Way cute!

Amy N. said...

how cute! Good luck with the homeschooling. Your kids are extremely lucky!!

Karen said...

@Leilani- I am doing my own curriculum to finish up this year, but I will start K12 (UTVA) in the fall.

I have proof that at least one of my kids likes homeschool! Whew...;)

Kara said...

So she was talking about herself? You have your 6 yr old doing cursive? I am impressed! Glad u could have your kids home with you, esp if they ever get sick, you'll be sure to know. ;)

Anonymous said...

that is the funniest and coolest story ive every heard. Love that kid!