Tuesday, April 27, 2010

8 is...cool

   Oh how grateful I am for my loving, responsible, kind, funny, beautiful, athletic, sensitive, strong Kathryn!  I love her so much, I actually MADE her birthday dessert. Gasp! It was edible too...scrumptious actually. 

Carrot cupcake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting



Happy 8th Birthday Kate!

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

I can not believe you have an 8 year old. Happy birthday to Kate! Your cupcakes do look scrumptious. Way to go!

Amy N. said...

yum! I want a recipe. gotta love webkinz...happy birthday.

EvaandJosiah said...

Oh so pretty your girl she is.. wow what a doll. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sarah said...

She is a beauty!
Where have those 8 years gone??
Crazy.

Kara said...

Well congratulations! When is her baptism? Thats the stressful and emotional part! Can't wait to see pics. :) She is so beautiful and seems so sweet! Those cupcakes sure look yummy. :o)

Kara said...

ps I am so happy to see another post!!

Alison said...

8! Seriously... WOW! I remember hanging out with you and her every day when she was a baby. Now I've got my own baby! Crazy how time passes by so quickly.

Betsy said...

I want that cupcake. So good to see a mom celebrating strength and athleticism in her daughter. I'm not finding a lot of that here in France and it is making me worry about my strong 8-year-old girl who is surrounded by non-athletic peers.