Thursday, January 22, 2009

How Bekah Eats Goldfish Crackers


9 comments:

Amy N. said...

HAHA! That is how Jacey eats hers too! How are you these days? My lil' sis might start aqua mom's (I am trying to convince her) are you still going?

Sarah said...

She's my kind of girl. That looks like my handful of M&Ms would be!

Hope everything is good with you!

Julie Smith said...

Awesome!

Starr Phippen said...

You know what Bekah did to her fish is an actual math skill (aka sorting/spatial sense). She's just ahead of the game getting ready for Kindergarten!

Anonymous said...

a little OCD... wonder who she got that from

Codi said...

That's funny! She has gotten so big, I remember we were going to go to the mall(?) and you called and cancelled because you were in labor...how cool is that! Then you came to our house for a party and she was soo tiny and cute. Sad that I think that was the last time we have seen you guys!

Karen said...

@Starr..that is cool! (Lares, that was my first thought. :)

Rachel said...

I love this about Bekah! I can totally relate, sadly. :)

Kara said...

Just like my little ocd Ava...