Monday, December 15, 2008

After alot of begging from the girls...




...we finally put up the tree and did some decorating. I love Christmas decorations, but hate putting them up. Call it lazy 'cuz that's basically what I am. Besides, I wasn't thrilled about hauling my pregnant self into the attic. Thanks especially to Nettie for help with the tree. (Can I hire you every year??) Now we get to deal with Sarah redecorating several times a day till sometime mid January.(You think I'm any less lazy about taking decorations down?)

9 comments:

Kara said...

Thank heaven for fake trees! We got one a few years back, and I've never regretted it. Way less work!
So why wasn't Justin hauling his un-pregnant butt into the attic? Your girls look as cute as ever! Sarah is getting so big! We've chatted so long, now I'm hungry!! Off to get my bowl of cereal...

caron said...

You have to admit, it was fun, huh?
Congrats on the new addition.

Anonymous said...

Ooo, send those girls to my place. I have ZERO decorations up.
Oh, and send them with a tree, please. I have ornaments and lights, but nothing green to hang them on.
K, thanks, babe.

Jeannette said...

Darn Larrie! If I had known you were tree-less, I would have offered my tree to you first! Too late now, Karen got it. :)

Karen said...

Oh I see how you are Nettie! Friends before family?? ;)

Anonymous said...

@karen - that's only because we were enemies first so now we're the kind of friends that come before sisters living all the way up in syracuse... but only when the knowledge of a lacking christmas tree exists
um, yeah, that

Rachel said...

I'm with Kara--I heart our fake, prelit Costco tree. Nettie, you & Lares were enemies first? Or you & Karen?

Karen said...

@Chol- Lares and Nettie...:)

Jeannette said...

Actually Karen, you and I weren't exactly BFFs the first, oh, 15 years we knew each other...

Larrie & I have been over this. I gotta hate you before I can love you. It's my style. :)